09-21-2011 03:44 PM
I have an old HP Officejet 5610 All-in-One. The black cartridge in the printer is labelled 22 with the color printer labelled
27-56-58. I'm trying to replace the black cartridge but the only number available for black was 21. Can you tell me what number cartridge is now compatible for this printer?
Solved! View Solution.
09-21-2011 03:54 PM
The black cartridge is either the #27 or #56, with the #56 the better choice unless you only print occasionally. The #22 is a color cartridge. See this page for information.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
08-13-2013 11:03 AM
Is black cartridge number 21 compatible for the HP officejet printer 5610
The OJ 5610 accepts the following
Black - HP56, HP56b, HP27, HP27b
Color - HP22, HP22XL
Photo - HP58
For further queries on cartridge compatibilty check out SureSupply or the eSupplies app...
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)