04-04-2014 02:23 PM
I am running a Mac and when I attempt to uninstall the software so that I can reinstall so that I can re set up my printer to connect through the network, it says that I can't open the uninstall application because PowerPC applications are no longer supported.
Before I tried this i printed the network configuration page and it came back with 0.0.0.0 for the URL and IP.
As an aside, I am connecting the printer to my system which is conencted to my network.
04-07-2014 11:46 AM
Welcome to the HP Forums.
I see that you're having an issue uninstalling your printer from your Mac computer, and setting it up wirelessly. I will do my best to help you with this.
To assist you better on this issue, could you please provide the OS X version that's running on your computer. OS X: Finding your OS version and build information.
In regards to the PowerPC message that you received, I was able to locate an Apple Forums post explaining that after Mac OS 10.7, it is no longer supported. Here is the link: PowerPC applications are no longer supported!!!, in case you wish to read about that.
I look forward to your reply, and working with you to resolve this. Thank you for posting on the HP Forums.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)