05-13-2014 05:48 PM
I'm trying to see what my ink levels are but when I go to Devices & Printers or the tool box icon it only has the following choices: See What's Printing, Customize your Printer and Set Preferences. It use to have the icon that led me to the estimated ink levels but this has now disappeared. What do I do?
05-14-2014 09:13 AM
Any luck with Solution Center? See link....
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)