12-10-2013 06:09 PM
My all in one printer HP Officejet e709n all in one printer is getting the general error message 0x61011beb. I've already tried checking for paper jams and taking out and re-putting in the cartiridges...How do i fix this problem?
12-11-2013 12:12 AM - edited 12-11-2013 12:13 AM
This is the closest match I could find for that code - I think your printer has a Carriage Jam
Please give that above link a try, I hope it helps
*** If my reply was helpful, please click on the "Kudos Thumbs-Up" on the right, as a way to say "Thanks!".
If this reply also fixed your issue - please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so that others can find the same answer. ***
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)