05-10-2014 10:34 PM
Every envelope I print (they are for wedding invitations) has a small ( about 1 inch) smudge right along the edge of the envelope. I have tried everything I know to try. I have wiped down all open areas incase there was a dob of ink some where. I have cleaned the print heads. What can I do?
05-14-2014 08:26 AM
I would like to help you eliminate the smudge you are seeing on your envelopes. Please use the solutions in the following document; Fixing Ink Streaks, Faded Prints, and Other Common Print Quality Problems.
If the issue persists you might try the following; Black ink stains envelopes when printing, it is a little unconventional but hey, if it works it works!
I hope this helps.
Actions speak louder than words, please click the Thumbs Up below to show you like/appreciate my post or to say thanks!
Please share what worked for you with others by marking this post as solved. It only takes a second to click the Accept as Solution button.
Thanks - I work on behalf of HP
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)