12-16-2010 04:22 PM
HP Officejet 6500 won't print. Been working just fine. No messages from printer. Plenty of ink in cartridges.
Paper runs through just fine; everything works fine. However, print copy started getting lighter and lighter, and now nothing prints on paper as it passes through.
01-03-2013 08:49 PM
Put a paper on glass and press copy and the paper just comes through with nothing on it. The only way I could get the page copy was to scan it to the computer and then print it out. It just started this after I changed all the printing cartridges.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)