05-17-2013 12:27 PM
Hi I have a HP Officejet 7500A
The issue that I have is that when the ink level are about at 20% left of ink it will not print those colors
As you can see on the image 3 colors are low but still OK, but it will not print those colors
Whern I purchase this printer I had the same issue, the store exchage the printer for another one, and since then I have the same issue.
Now I am using more and more this printer (the other one was to hold) and it's costing me a lot of ink cartriges
05-20-2013 03:04 PM
I understand that you are having an issue with the ink levels shown on the printer's toolbox and the device's ability to print. Ink levels shown are an approximation of the remaining ink left in a cartridge rather than an exact representation. Where the chip in the cartridge measures page count, the software gives one an idea about how much ink one has left. This can all be affected by user preference and the color content of pager that are being printed by the device. For information on how HP measures page yield, one can refer to this document here. I hope that this helps.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)