03-13-2014 08:41 AM
I have Quicken Rental Property and I cannot get it to print my tax information. I had my computer upgraged to Windows 7, I had XP before the switch which I had no problem printing my reports until I swiched to Windows 7, which I did not want to switch but had to. Quicken said that there is a problem my HP printer, is it because I switched to Windows7? How am I suppose to print out my tax report? HELP!!!
03-14-2014 08:31 AM
Uninstall and reinstall your printer software for the correct OS.
Computer OS upgrades rarely convert printer software correctly. Its best to wipe the printer software clean and start over from a clean slate.
My HP Enterprise Profile
My Verizon Wireless profile
If you found this post helpful then please award it a Kudo (purple thumbs up) or even better mark it as the solution : )
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)