03-26-2012 08:50 AM
I have a HP Officejet J4680c All-in-One print that either feeds the paper late or starts to print early. I have tried resetting the printer by pressing #3 or #6 when powering up, but that works for one or two print jobs but then goes back to printing error. The printer is out of warranty. Any comments would be appreciated.
06-22-2012 05:04 PM
Hi there djb162,
Lets try downloading and running the HP Hardware Diagnostic Utility located here:
It can fix a lot on its own and if not give a better idea of what is going on.
Best of Luck!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)