12-03-2013 09:53 AM
I purchased a new Macbook Pro with MAC OS 10.9 (mavericks).
It comes with driver support for the HP 8100, however the driver features are very limited compared with my old Macbook pro.
For instance it does not allow greyscale printing. Also I am having trouble getting access to the HP Solution Center.
Is there a solution for this?
Solved! View Solution.
12-03-2013 10:13 AM
Please check the list first then download and install the driver:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)