11-27-2012 01:08 PM
I have an HP Office Jet Pro 8600. I cannot get it to print a document. I have run the HP Print and Scan Doctor. It prints the test print, but it will not print a document from any where else. (Xcel, wordpad, etc.) I have also run Windows troubleshooting and gone through the command prompts. It will not print from there either. Any other ideas please?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)