04-25-2012 08:29 AM
Check whether your printer IP address is same as in hp software. You can do by launching the application and updating the new IP address of the printer.
2. If you find the IP address same. Then try to access the printer via network
if step 2 works then, uninstall and reinstall the software.
if doesn't work, then the issue is with network accessing. you may disable the firewall/antivirus or resetting the printer IP address.
Hope it will help.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
(Although I am employed by HP, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)