05-30-2013 05:29 PM
I get this message on a regular basis when trying to print: "HP Officejet Pro 8600 Use Printer Offline" I have Windows 8 and printing wireless. I can print from my IPad everytime just fine without ever having a problem. Is this a printer issue or a computer issue?
05-30-2013 05:55 PM - last edited on 01-20-2016 03:32 PM by Omar-E
Please use the following tips/instructions to fix:
Windows 10: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04683578
Windows Vista: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04249275
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
07-11-2014 07:53 AM
I followed the Dr. download instructions and went through the process.
Router is the same I am using to access the internet
Software can 'see' the printer, but still says offline
Going through 'troubleshooting' it says "retry" to see if your computer shows up -- and it does -- but then says it's offline
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)