10-10-2012 01:51 PM
I've been using my HP Officejet Pro 8600 all-in-one just fine for the last few weeks, all of a sudden every time I go to use the touchscreen icon for fax (especially) but also to copy or scan, it will only go to the APP icon and connects to eprint center. Extremely frustrating as I fax every day. Anyone else have this issue and if so, how did you resolve it short of returning it tot he store? Thanks.
10-17-2012 02:53 PM - edited 10-17-2012 03:01 PM
This seems to be an issue with your Front Panel Screen within itself.
You could perform a hard reset (which is unplugging the power cable from the back of the printer AND the wall). Leave it unplugged for 30 seconds, and plugged back in directly into a WALL outlet.
I know it seems simple, but this helps and resolves a lot of hardware issues.
Let me know if this helps, thanks. If it doesn't, contact HP support, and you may have options for replacement.
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)