12-01-2013 01:22 PM
My HP officejet Pro 8600 is connected to my network, It shows up when I access Scan Doctor but keeps showing up offline. My operating system is Windows 7 premium and I have Internet Explorer 11 installed. The printer was working fine but has now stopped printing. Can you please help me sort this problem out? I also have Norton 360 Security installed , could this be a problem with the firewall configeration? if so how do I sort this out?
12-02-2013 03:05 PM
Did you try disabling(temporarily) the firewall from Norton? Can you check if the printer device shows up in the Network Security Map in Norton as a trusted device?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)