01-07-2013 10:59 AM
There are so many different settings. Do you know which ones the ROKU changed?
Do other wireless devices still connect to the router OK?
In most cases the printer should adapt to changes unless they are the network name and password. If you haven't tried ityet turn the printer off, let sit a minute then turn it back on again. That will force the printer to negotiate with the router to get any settings changes. If the blue LED on the printer does come back on lit (no blink) then the printer is communicating with the wireless network properly again and your problem might be with a IP address change.
Let me know the status of the blue LED on the printer after the power cycle.
Sometimes it takes several posts back and forth to get to a solution - please be patient.
I am employed by HP
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)