06-10-2014 08:53 PM
I have a HP Officejet Pro 8600 and everytime Im going to print something it ruins all my papers because it shoots a lot of black ink. I took out the print head and on the bottom part it filled with ink.
I cleaned it up and put it back in but it still does it.
What could be the problem? Is the print head damaged?
06-17-2014 06:48 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Forums and thank you very much for your patience! I need you to contact our technical support at 800-474-6836. Once you have contacted support please let me know the outcome. If you live outside the US/Canada Region, please click the link below to get the support number for your region. http://www.hp.com/cgi-bin/hpsupport/index.pl
I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you again,
I work on behalf of HP
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)