05-02-2014 07:49 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
I understand when you print a document, it spits out a blank page using the Officejet 8600. I will do my best to assist you! First, I would like you to print diagnostic report from your printer here. Please let me know if you're missing colors from this page. If so, then please follow this HP document on Fixing Ink Streaks, Faded Prints, and Other Common Print Quality Problems.
Please verify this information and I will assist you further.
Have a great night!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)