01-03-2013 04:24 PM
Hi,I have some problem with my HP PHOTOSMART C309A printer. The printer's screen says that the printerhead installed is not intended for use in this printer, or is damaged. I take out the printerhead and clean it, and i put it back. But it is still not working. What should i do for it?
01-07-2013 03:14 PM - edited 01-07-2013 03:14 PM
I would take a look at the document below for cleaning the printhead and cartridges. If unsuccessful then I would complete a partial reset of the unit.
Clean Printhead - step two describes the cleaning.
PERFORM A Partial Reset OF THE C309a ALL-IN-ONE:
1. Unplug the power cord from the product and wait 20 seconds.
2. Press and hold # and 3 while plugging in the power cord to the product.
3. Release the buttons after the product starts up. The product will now be set to factory defaults
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)