04-06-2011 03:31 PM
Good day. I apologize for my English. I have problem of printer HP PSC 1315 all in one.My problem is that when you turn it into an electrical network printer is turned on but it is not possible to disable the button. The head hangs on the left side and not move.Another problem is that when you turn draw the paper passes through the printer thenthe whole head moves from right to left and again draw the paper but the paper remainsjammed halfway through and I have to manually remove it. Then it happens that when youwant to disable the print head remains stuck on the left side. Where can I find out if it can be repaired at home or I'll have to send it into service. I have no problem even more difficult of correction. Thanks for the quick reply.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)