12-26-2011 08:57 AM
Hi, my HP PSC 2115 All-in-One Printer prints in reverse order, despite all software settings being "Front-to-back" (yes, all OS software settings, I have checked, repeatedly)
I am using Windows 7 Home edition.
The print had been fine under XP.
Perhaps there is a firmware update for the PSC 2115 or an alternative driver?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)