05-16-2012 06:58 PM
My printer cartridge is stuck on the right side of my printer. It will not move or slide or even budge at all. Can it fall off some kind of track? I have done everything the support said, except slide cartridge to center because it won't move at all. I have triple checked for any paper jam and there is nothing. I have opened and closed several times, as well as powered it down and back up. When I hit enter to restart I get a grinding noise.
Can anyone please, please help me.
If so I thank you so very much in advance.!!!
ljanderson, 1st time forum user, sure hope I did this right !!!
06-14-2012 03:11 PM
ljanderson92 Hope you are doing well and sorry that you are having this issue.
I am reaching out to probe if you still experience this issue. If you are, I will do my best to assist you.
Read this document GO HERE
If you are not experiencing this issue any longer you may disregard this post, although I will appreciate if you can take I little bit of your time and let me know.
Hope I can be help,
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)