01-19-2012 10:33 AM
Using Windows XP, no changes to any operating systems or other. Recently HP PSC 2355 All in One Printer keeps quitting in the middle of a printing job and comes up with one of the above error messages; most often the first one repeats the most. Touching the on button will clear the error message on the printer flip up screen but does not always solve the problem allowing the print to retry. Tried using the diagnostic tools online from HP and while attempted on second try while error message was showing on the printer, the diagnostic stopped at connectivity problem. All connections secure and unchanged in years.
07-17-2012 04:00 PM
This article should help resolve the error you are getting:
Give the steps a try and let us know if it helps.
Best of Luck!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)