11-30-2010 05:29 PM
I have no problem using the Print feature of my old trusty printer, but when I want to Scan or make a Copy, my printer goes into Warm Up mode and stays there. This problem doesn't happen everytime, but it is happening more frequently. Is there an easy fix? Or do I need to purchase a new machine?
09-17-2012 06:04 AM
The reason for the problem seem to be a upset "whi
It is possible to s l i d e the white part of the
Treating the yellowing with oxalic acid did not do much and therefore the reseating of the white plastic on the lid.
This link might help you further on how to get to the innards of the P
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)