09-15-2013 01:15 AM
When I turn on my HP PhotoSmart R607, the screen lights up with the home screen with the HP logo, the lens extends, and then the screen turns off. When I flip the on/off switch again, the same thing happens (albeit with the lens retracting). Is there any way to fix this? Please let me know. Thanks.
P.S. This thread has been moved from Photosmart Products to Photo Systems. - Hp Forum Moderator
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)