01-29-2014 07:48 PM
I've been trying to scan documents using the HP Photosmart Studio scanning application. Scanning is painfully slow taking 5 minutes or more a page. Is there a work around for this? Hopefully an update soon?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)