08-22-2012 10:31 PM
How do I manually set the password on an HP photosmart 5520 printer for "wireless direct" connection (as versus using the printer-generated password number)? The printer screen says this must be done via the EWS (Embedded Web Server), but I can't find anything in the online Printer Settings menus that provides this functionality...
12-08-2012 07:47 AM
Hi, can someone help me?
I cannot access my EWS security pages.
it requires a password which I have (given by my printer). However, whats the user/name? i tried admin/HP-Print-50-Photosmart 5520/ and others but just doesnt work
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)