11-28-2013 03:49 PM
I've been trying to print a project for a few weeks now and each time I do, the printer produces either a blank page or one without colour. I've changed the cartridges and I've changed from USB to Wi-Fi to USB. I've also tried cleaning the printhead automatically, but still no changes.
11-29-2013 04:43 AM
Hi, is the printer still under warranty by any chance?
Black not printing
12-04-2013 09:30 AM
Ok then I'd strongly advise contacting HP Phone Support, as you may require a replacement printer. Can you please let me know how you get on?
12-06-2013 08:07 AM
Yes, it is still under warranty. I bought it a few months ago.
Hi, just wondering if you contacted Support? Did you get a replacement printer? Thanks
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)