02-21-2013 11:42 AM
1. HP Photosmart 6510 CQ761A
2. Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Service Pack 2 32-bit
3. 'Carriage Jam'
With regard to clearing a carriage jam as described in solution one found here: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docnam
02-22-2013 12:47 PM
Step Two in the document, provided above, shows how to check the printer for paper. One can open the top and look all the way left and right inside the printer. One can also open the cleanout door in the printer to check for paper in the top side of the rollers.
These are the regions where paper can get caught in operation and also be accessed to be cleared out. Hope this helps.
I am not an HP employee.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)