03-20-2012 03:09 AM
I have a HP Photosmart 7510 which occasionally loses its WPA-PSK secret and manually set IP address.
To solve the problem I have to re-enter the SSID's WPA-PSK secret and set the manual IP address (I prefer having the printer on a specific IP address).
To my knowledge the printer has not been powered down and there were no power failure - though I would expect these values to have been stored in non-volatile memory.
Is this a known issue?
If so is there a firmware fix - currently running VEP1CN1137CR(113730)
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)