Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Hi. Am having exact issues with scan to email.. Have tried previous solutions. Can you please send me the solution that seems to work? Thanks
HP Recommended

Hi cm72,

Please check your forum inbox.

HP Recommended

Hi KathyMT,

HP Recommended

I need the help too! End of my rope.

HP Recommended

Hi grenelefe,

HP Recommended

Hello,

I'm having the same problem with "Scan to email". Working fine, then I had an IP address conflict with the printer. Resolved this and since then the scan to email function has stopped working. I've changed the DNS settings, and all the front screen apps appear to be working. What is the solution to this?

HP Recommended

Hi Anarcolnc,

HP Recommended

My printer was working fine and now I can't scan to email or connect to the web services. I've tried all the steps you've mentioned above but still no luck. Please send me any help if possible! 

Thanks!!

HP Recommended

Hi placebo,

HP Recommended

Can you send me the solution also. I'm going to be so pissed off if there is no reason to post this publicly. I'm doing this for business, but I'm at the mercy of waiting for a response now instead of fixing it myself with the help of these forums.

I have everything working internet wise. All the apps on the home page work. Scanning to PC works just fine. Scan to email does not. The wireless network test results page shown no issues.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.