Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Hi garytech1 I tried all the above. Restarted router and printer, checked that eprint and apps on printer screen work, added the manual gateway and DNS you mentioned. Can you please emai me what could be done next as well..?
HP Recommended
I am trying to scan to email with my HP 7520 and it says it is unable to connect to web services...help!
HP Recommended

Hi,

I, too, have the HP 7520.  I purchased it about a year ago and it has worked with no problems.  Last night, I was trying to scan some docs and I got the same "unable to connect to web services" message.  I've scanned the exact same way in the past with no problems.  I removed the power source and have also reset my router/modem.  I was able to execute the scan from my computer, but I like to use the printer.  Do you have any other ideas?  Can you inbox me the instructions that seem to work for others?

Thanks

HP Recommended

I'm having the same problem and have tried resetting the router and modem, as well as going to the IP address in the browser and making the recommended changes, but no luck.  Can you help?

HP Recommended
Mine turned out to be faulty hardware but that's less likely if yours was working okay. Make sure your device is registered with HP which will allow you to use HP chat services and phone support. It may be your device just needs a "partial full reset", there is a key combination HP will give you, if appropriate, that gets you into an engineering menu to do this...
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.