08-28-2013 08:43 PM
How do I stop betting notifications about this thread? I get about ten a day!
Goto your subscriptions page on your profile, find the correct thread and click unsubscribe.
09-03-2013 06:18 PM
Hello, I followed your initial instructions but the problem is still not fixed. Can you please forward the fix that is working for everyone else. Thanks.
09-04-2013 10:35 PM
I also am having the same problems as everyone. I downloaded the scan to email app from HP Connected site, and still doesn't work. I also tried changing the DNS to 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206 and that didn't work. I don't understand how this suddenly stopped working? This was working up until a few weeks ago. Please help.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)