06-14-2014 01:10 PM
I just put new hp print cartridges into my printer and the colors are all off when I print. The yellow and green are the best but the others are not correct. Is there a way to fix this? I printed a test page and everything was ok except the colors.
06-16-2014 03:05 PM
Hi there coolaidkid! Welcome back
I read your post about the print quality issues that you are experiencing since you replaced your cartridges. Please see the guide below for the troubleshooting steps that I recommend.
If the troubleshooting does not help resolve your issue, I would then suggest calling HP's Technical Support to see about further options for you. If you are calling within North America, the number is 1-800-474-6836 and for all other regions: click here.
Have a great day
I work on behalf of HP
★Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)