10-11-2013 09:19 AM
When I print from the above mentioned printer, the first page comes out beautifully. However, any additional pages come out blank or as if the printer cartridge is out of ink. If I wait a day or so and try the print again, I get the same result, the first page comes out great, but any additional pages come out blank, or as if the cartridge is out of ink. When I ran diagnostics, the printer checked out fine. The cartridge is essentially brand new, I have less than 25 pages printed from the cartridge. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
The printer is also brand new.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)