06-28-2013 06:55 AM
I see that your printer has an alphanumeric error message. An alphanumeric error message usually means your printer has a hardware issue. I would take a look at the document below.
Let me know it goes.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)