07-27-2011 12:14 PM
What ink cartridges MUST be installed into ths printer. I just bought new ink..and the guy at Best Buy said I did not need both the black cartridges! Well it tells me one cartridge is missing..and the cyan..etc keeps saying LOW ink..I am about ready to toss this printer out the window! Ahh...feel a lil beter!
Thanks..maybe a picture/product of each item would be helpful!
07-28-2011 09:18 PM
The video here may help. You do need an ink cartridge in each position. If you do not print on photo paper the photo black will only have minimal usage.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)