01-05-2009 11:10 PM
The issue: C7180 Printer does not read a 4GB SDHC card - encounters the error message "Error found on card"
The same SD card was tested in a HP laptop, no-name digital photo frame, iPAQ and Digital camera, and worked in all these devices.
A smaller capacity SD card (1GB) was used in the printer, and worked fine.
The printer was purchased in mid 2007. The specifications for SDHC were finalized in 2006 . . . so I'm somewhat surprised that it doesn't support the 4GB capacity up-front, or via a firmware update.
Does anyone know of any plans for HP to support higher capacity cards in the C7180 series PhotoSmart printers ?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)