11-20-2011 11:13 PM
My HP Photosmart C7180 printer suddenly stopped printing the image in the center of the paper. It slowly moves the paper 3-5 inches before starting to print the image. I have printed hundreds of pages without trouble in the past. Yesterday it started causing this problem. Is there some kind of setting or adjustment that will solve the problem?
Otherwise, it has been a really great printer; I have really liked it!
Thanks for any help someone may give!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)