07-27-2012 05:41 PM
There are a few things you can do. The steps in this document accutually apply here, you just do them to the rollers inside of the printer instead of the ones in the ADF. Make sure you unplug the printer before doing any of the cleaning. Try those steps and let me know what happens.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)