11-11-2010 10:22 AM
I have a HP Photosmart C7280 and am getting a printer error message 0xc18a0206.
Does anyone know what this error message is and how to fix it?
My printer has worked fine for over a year and I have replaced all ink with new HP cartridges.
Scanning works OK and my Win EX and Win 7 PC's sees the printer - the error happens when I print.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)