05-17-2011 04:21 PM
My neighbor asked me to print a letter for her because her printer was not working. I agreed, but when I tried, the document got sent to my HP Photosmart all in one about 40 times. My printer continues to spit out blank pages. I am unable to delete anything from the printer que. What can I do?
05-18-2011 02:28 AM
Our HP Photosmart C6380 All-in-One stopped printing black. It was working fine, then I printed some colored photographs and now it will not print or copy anything black, even with a new full black 564xl cartridge. Can't figure it out. Any ideas. It just shuffles paper through also, but there is nothing in the queue. Thanks.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)