07-22-2014 02:02 PM
My printer has a PASS on everything except No Filtering and Connected which continues to show as FAIL.
I have done the printer set up numerous times and everything looks great but when I try to print it continually says I'm not connected.
07-23-2014 12:18 PM
Reset the Network Defaults in the Wireless Menu on the front of the printer.
Restart your router by pulling its power plug momentarily.
Now, try the Wireless Setup Wizard on the front of the printer again.
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)