09-29-2012 07:47 AM
When I insert both Ink catridge, they both "clicks" nice.
The color one is tightly secured and it firmly sticks to the "ceiling" of the inkhead.
However, the black one is kind of sticking out forward and there is a
quarter inch gap between its top region and the ceiling of the inkhead.
so the black ink cartridege's bottom touches the printer when moving horizontally,
making printer not working.
I purchased ink cartridge for black one hoping its problem of the cartridege, but it didnt work.
please help me.
10-02-2012 01:46 PM
You probably need a flashlight to see what exactly is going on. Check the flaps on the bottom of the carriage that holds the cartridge up, seems like that would be where the problem is.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)