09-22-2013 06:04 PM
Hi! I recently had my computer upgraded from Windows XP to Windows 7 (afraid of 8!) and tech unbelievably lost literally everything on my PC. Devastated! Now, I want to install my HP software that is only for Vista or XP, and it will not comport! I've spent hours on this issue. One step forward, 10 back again.
I've traversed the website which is overwhelming in volume, to no avail. I am out of warranty. I've had my camera since 2006. I believe the Serial Number to be CN6C1D814N. Help please?!
All educated responses would be deeply appreciated.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)