09-14-2012 07:36 PM
Hi, I have a HP Photosmart C4640 Print, Copy, Scan system with the error message reading "Scan failure, unable to copy or scan". I use Windows 7 System. I have unplugged it and plugged it back in, turned it on and off multiple times, changed the black ink (the color one is very low), as well as uninstall and reinstall the printer and check for updates. What else is there for me to do???
09-18-2012 07:02 PM
There is one last reset that you can try. I'll have to send you the steps via private message. If that reset doesn't work, you will need to replace the printer. Let me know what happens.
09-19-2012 07:08 AM - edited 09-19-2012 07:10 AM
Thank you for your reply. You can send the reply in private message I will let you know how it turns out. Thanks.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)