12-27-2010 10:51 AM
Every time I restart my computer I get a message asking for the location of HP Photosmart Essentials.msi
How do I solve this?
Go to Control panel nd uninstall the application. Use the CD and reinstall it.
It would have been nice to know which HP printer product uses the application and which operating system you have installed in your PC.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)