05-08-2013 10:55 AM
Was working fine on Win 7 computer. Had to do restore on computer. Now every time I turn computer on it trys to install/configure HPPE3.5 but won't. Get messages operating system not compatible (was working fine on Win 7 before) and HPPhotosmartessential.msi missing. HP Photo Creations is junk. Can't get to my pictures to edit them through Photo Creations. Any suggestions?
P.S. This thread has been moved from Photosmart Products to Photo Systems - HP Forums Moderator
05-08-2013 06:04 PM
Others have found this forum useful: http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Printer-All-in-One-So
Maybe it will work for you as well.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with \'Accept as Solution\' if it solves your problem.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"
I work for HP.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)