10-04-2009 09:43 AM
Just purchased new printer listed above. Just a couple of questions...am I able to resize photos that I scan before I scan to computer or do I resize the photo in computer using HP software and then print. I looked through "HELP" but all I got out of that was OUTPUT tab and I cannot figure out where the OUTPUT tab is located.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)