Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hello,

I recently contacted HP Premier Support for an issue regarding our LaserJet M525's.  During our phone session the HP rep asked me to share screens through the HP Remote Assistance website.

HP Remote Assistance:

http://www.hp.com/123

Unfortunetly the Remote Assistance service was blocked by my corporate proxy/firewall so we were not able to complete the screensharing.  This forced us to resort to taking screenshots and emailing back and forth until the problem was resolved.

Does anyone have access or know the system requirements to allow communication with the Remote Assistance servce? I'd like to collect that information and pass it along to our Network Admins to allow this service to work in the future.  The HP rep that I spoke with had no idea how to assist me in this area.

Ideally I would like confirmation on a list of port numbers, IP Addresses or website domains that we can set up exceptions for.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS- This thread has been moved from Feedback and Suggestions to Multifunction and All-in-One category- Forum Moderator

Experts are not HP Employees. Experts are advanced users, administrators, technicians, engineers or business partners who volunteer their time to answer community questions.

Please mark anything that is helpful with a Kudo.
When you are done troubleshooting, please mark one of the responses as the Solution.
This feedback enhances the community by helping future readers choose between multiple similar responses.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Looking at the HTML source the form points to "secure.logmeinrescue-enterprise.com" which seems to be hosted by LogMeIn. You should find technical requirements on their site.

There is also a alternative service: rooms.hp.com - perhaps this works better for you.

HP Recommended

Tengo problemas de señal dado que tengo servicio publico wi fi. el numero de consultya es 63959600 

HP Recommended

I was chatting with Victor about set up printer and I lost him

HP Recommended

Logmein uses TCP Port 443.

Here is an article from Logmeins Web site about Firewall Configuration.

http://help.logmein.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/How-do-I-configure-my-firewall-to-work-with-LogMeIn-en1

I hope this helps.

Jonathan

JonW

I work for HP
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.